Accidentally cosplayed as Christmas!Link today. XD
Holy cow! Three hundred and fifty of you beautiful weirdos follow me!
I’d like to thank you all not just by saying so, but also by doing a giveaway!
As you may or may not know, writing is my passion, and I would love love love to share my talents with you all. So I’ll be picking three awesome people who reblog this to receive a short drabble each.
I’ll make an outline of all the details here:
- Reblog as many times as you like (it doesn’t really matter since tumblr doesn’t count multiple reblogs, though). You can like it too to boost your chances!
- You do not have to be following me, but of course it’d be cool if you did. c:
- Again, there will be three winners.
- Each winner will receive a story ranging between 300 and 1500 words. I know that’s a pretty wide range, but I’m just gonna go by how inspired I am by your requests. I don’t want this to be stressful for you or me, so allowing such a large target word count will help.
- Winners may request whatever prompt they like for me to write as long as it’s in a fandom I am familiar with. Some examples include Dragon Age, Portal, Doctor Who, and Free!. (If you’re not sure I’m in your fandom or not just message me!)
- Oh, and no NSFW. Sorry.
- But I can do any OTP you like. I won’t judge, although it may be harder for me to write some pairings more so than others.
- OCs are totally acceptable too! You’ll just have to send me some info on them.
- Giveaway ends on December 21st, so I can try and deliver your stories around Christmas.
- If you win but do not respond to my message within 24 hours, I’m afraid I’m going to have to pick a different person to receive a prize.
That gives you guys only two weeks, so hop to it! Reblog away!EDIT: Ah, totally forgot to mention that if you’d like to see what my writing is like, you can head on over to my writing tag!
Favorite Male: Gaara~
why are we friends
that’s bullshit and you know it, tumblr
i wish tumblr had an option where you could reply privately to anonymous messages so the sender still remains unknown but you dont have to post it publically
when people like my ocs and want to know more about them
She would never let on how much his gift of a simple, red rose would mean to her.