- He looked like Aladdin’s dad
- His sneezes were like the thunder from Zeus himself.
- He thought mages had more responsibilities towards common people, but he was very passionate about their right to have families and strong bonds of friendship and love outside the Circle. That is why Bethany says Anders reminds her of Malcolm.
- After the Corypheus thing he never used blood magic again. His favourite school of magic was Primal.
- On his worst days he felt deeply responsible for transmitting his magic to his children (though it could come from Leandra’s lineage), like it was a curse.
- He made his own staves and also little wooden toys and animal figurines for his children when they were very young. Carver still secretly keeps one or two of those (he never told Bethany or Hawke of course, that would be incredibly embarassing for him).
given that fenris and isabela both hail from much warmer climes, i suspect they both absolutely hate kirkwall winter; isabela, however, lucked out and uses the champion of kirkwall for warmth
how do dogs go down stairs on all fours that shit is terrifying
You have no idea what I’ve been through in my life. I had the ORIGINAL GameBoy Advance. That shit had no light and I had to find the perfectly lit room. You don’t know what I come from.
when someone writes something for you
when someone draws something for you
when someone takes time out of their own life to do something to make you happy